How to order.
- You order the desired device through our online store. You can choose between picking up or shipping.
- When you no longer need the device, return it along with the completed rent-to-buy form.
- After return, we will refund the remaining amount to your account within 1 week.
- You can also choose to keep the device yourself.
We can also take care of entire projects for you, including advice, on-site installation, explanation and demonstration, equipment pick-up and the like. For this, we can provide a custom quote for you. Please contact us for this.
You buy a device and later decide whether you want to keep the device or just rent it. You do not need to specify in advance whether you want to buy or rent a used device. After a unit is rented out, each unit is checked, cleaned and tested.
For each week (or part of the week) you use the projector, it costs 20% of the new price, with a minimum of €35. After 4 weeks the device will automatically be your property. Therefore, if the projector is returned within 4 weeks, you will still receive a partial refund of your purchase price.
- No need to decide beforehand whether to keep the device or not
- 2 months warranty
- Easy ordering through our online store
- Large selection of devices
Here are a few examples of projects where our equipment has been used.
These are some high-profile shoots, most rentals are for individuals who want to hold a family show.
Frequently Asked Questions – Rental
Can I rent a projector or movie viewer so I can watch which films I want to digitize?
Yes, you can. We rent and sell film viewers and film projectors.
What type of 8mm film do I have?
There are two types of 8mm films:
1) super8 / single8
super8 films are usually put on coils with an inner diameter of 12 mm
2) regular8 (also called: normal8, standard8)
regular8 films are usually put on coils with an inner diameter of 8 mm
Let us know via the contact form