Van Eck SB-1528-LED-V1 – Film Projector Stroboscope 15-28
Stroboscope. Suitable for troubleshooting and testing moving parts, such as in film projectors. For example: gripper or camshaft.
You can visually freeze a moving object, or make it move very slowly, by adjusting the frequency of the light pulses to the speed of the moving part.
Tips for use
– Dim the ambient light to have the best possible image
– If a projector gives light, it is best to disconnect the lamp
– First set the speed of the stroboscope so that the object to be viewed is visually stationary. By then slightly changing the speed, the object moves slowly.
– Remember that the moving object is not stationary in reality and watch out for this!
- on-off switch
- continuously adjustable between 15 and 28 frames per second
- pulse duration: 1/1000 sec
- Powerled – 1 Ampere (220 lm – during pulse)
- works with a 9V LR22 battery (included)
- ROHA compliant
- battery duration: between 100-300 hours
- housing: plastic
- 114 grams (including battery)
- size: 120mm x 51mm x 25mm